10 Random Thoughts
I don’t have time for a full post right now, so I’m putting some random thoughts down here today. Feel free to argue and disagree in the comments.
1. We are behind the country average in employment and I still wouldn’t live anywhere else.
2. Office properties have the bleakest 30-year outlook, in my opinion.
3. Why aren’t there more women in our business?
4. Over the course of may career, I think Lindbergh will become a very high-end neighborhood.
5. No matter what he told me, I would trust Morgan Freeman.
6. Since every single real estate transaction is unique and presents its own challenges, experience is overrated.
7. I think the only way to assure you aren’t cutting corners on a deal or transaction is to treat it like you will own the property for 30 years.
8. There are a lot of great people in our industry who have balanced their home and work lives. I hope that one day people think of me the way I think of them.
9. Brookhaven is underappreciated.
10. In twenty years, Chinese investors will own at least a dozen of Atlanta’s major office buildings.
Chew on that.